Date: 05 Jan, 2023
Conductive Jumbo Bags have become quite a popular choice among certain businesses; the reason being their ability to dissipate any electrostatic charges that might have generated inside the FIBC.
These are basically Type C Bags that are manufactured using conductive fabrics along with interwoven conductive yarns.
Because of their conductive properties, this particular type of Jumbo Bags is extremely popular for the storage and transportation of flammable/combustible/hazardous materials and products.
When Should You Use Conductive Jumbo Bags?
One important thing to note is that Conductive Jumbo Bags must be grounded especially during filling and discharge processes. Here's why.
- 1. The grounding process is done using grounding tabs. These are required to be earthed to the inner walls of the container and help dissipate the electrostatic charge.
- 2. The charge generated is hazardous and therefore should be prevented at any cost
- 3. Using Conductive Bags is the best-known solution for preventing any accident caused by the combustion of flammable material
What Are The Uses of Conductive Jumbo Bags?
- 1. These bags are used in industrial areas where the atmospheric air is prone to combustion because of all the explosive materials around
- 2. Used by business whose primary products are chemical based, or that deal in powdered combustible materials
- 3. Conductive Type C Jumbo Bags are the most-preferred choice for the transportation of flammable materials since they have the ability to prevent any possible combustion