Date: 24 Jan, 2023
By now, we are all familiar about the rising popularity of Jumbo Bags. More and more industries are opting for FIBCs for their packaging needs and rightly so. Jumbo Bags are adaptable to a plethora of businesses given their extensive variety and can be used to store and transport a wide range of products.
Now let's take a look at some of the industries that use Jumbo Bags the most and also find out why.
- - Involves perishable materials and also products like grains, seeds, etc.
- - Products need to be transported in a chemical-free container to avoid any contamination
- - Jumbo Bags provide the most cost-effective solutions for the kind of bulk storage and transportation required by the agricultural sector
- - Involves raw materials like cement, gravel, sand, etc. and therefore need durable and strong packaging solutions
- - Jumbo Bags are capable of carrying heavy weights and are perfectly suited for transportation of construction material
- - These bags are also extremely resistant to harsh weather conditions and ensure that the products are transported without any damage
- - Be it powdered products like sugar or flour, or more solid yet perishable food items like coffee beans, or nuts; these products need to be protected from any environmental factors that might contaminate these materials
- - Jumbo Bags also help keep the products absolutely fresh and fit for consumption
- - Jumbo Bags are perfectly suited for mining materials like coal, minerals, and metals
- - Since they are all heavy in size, traditional packaging will be less-suited for such materials
- - Jumbo Bags also come with inner liners that help keep the contents within safe from any external factors
- - Jumbo Bags can be easily be lifted using a forklift and also mitigate the risk of on-site accidents